Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eric Roberto Jenson has arrived!!!!

Presenting ERIC and HIS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes....they are Angels.......if that is what you were wondering when you saw the pics!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone. I am going to keep this short because I am exhausted.

Eric Roberto Jenson has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was born at 1:05am on Tuesday June 16th, 2009 weighing in at 3330 grams (7lbs 5.4 ounces) and with a height of 50cm (19.7 Inches)

It was an amazing experience that still blows me away....it is sooooo awesome to be a dad. Alessandra and I are sooooo happy to have Eric join our family.

Both Alessandra and Eric are doing great.

I am pasting in a few pics from his first 48 hours but to see the rest that I have downloaded go to:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Tublooj/EricRobertoJenson?authkey=Gv1sRgCLe8tYyQ9bb2zAE&feat=directlink




More to come as Eric's exciting life continues......................

3 comments:

Griffiths said...

Congratulations from the Griffiths!

Deborah said...

Congratulations! What an angel! He looks sooo handsome, and Alessandra you look as beautiful as ever. Good luck with your recovery and lack of sleep :) Those first few weeks can be rough, but so worth it, and it only gets better. Congrats - I've been checking your blog every day waiting for this good news. :)

Deborah said...

- I forgot to tell you - I love the name, too! Erics are the best men out there - I'm a little partial to Erics myself :)