Monday, February 9, 2009

We are having a Baby BOY!!!!!!


ITS A BOY!!!!

We went to the doctor's today and we can now say with certainty that we are having a baby boy. We are so excited and now we just need to start thinking of boy names....we had been told at the last ultrasound that the baby was most likely a girl. We had an ultrasound Saturday and today and both Doctor's have said that we have a little boy on the way so we feel safe saying that we are having a boy. It seemed pretty obvious from the ultrasounds as well.

HE'S A BOY I GUESS I SHOULD SAY!!!!

3 comments:

Griffiths said...

Congrats! Boys are great!!!

Becca said...

Alessandra! I'm glad your blog was on your facebook so I could check out what you've been doing! You look beautiful as always (I love the short hair) and I'm so happy for you guys! Baby boys are the best (we have 2 little boys)- you're going to be such a cute mom. Hope you are feeling well- I'd love to hear from you!

Sarah said...

Congrats!