Friday, December 5, 2008

We are having a baby in June!!!!

Although some of you may already have heard or suspected the exciting news I think it is time to announce that we are having our first baby in June!!!

This is a very exciting thing for us! We wish we could skip right to June but I guess we will have to be patient. All of you who have kids already please feel free to send your advice.

I know that it has been a long time since we have blogged -- and there have been complaints from several. Given the importance of this announcement I decided it is time to get back into the blogging world and share this great news with all of you. I have been wanting to do it for the past week or so but have unable to get our scanner to work. Finally I decided I couldn't wait any longer and decided that the pictures can wait.

I will leave all our other updates for another blog as this deserves its own announcement.

6 comments:

Griffiths said...

CONGRATS! From the Griffiths! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl.

Debby said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! you will be great parents I'm sure! What an exciting journey children are....I can't wait for you to enjoy it. Hope you are feeling okay Alessandra!

The Maughans said...

So fun!! Having kids is the best, they are so entertaining once they get past the crying at all hours of the night and spitting up on everything. We wish you the best! If it's a girl you must name it Alpharetta!

Kjerstin said...

Yay! I love you guys. And miss you so much. Sorry I couldn't talk the other night. Call me again. I'm feeling much better!

Janae, Stu, and Josh said...

Congratulations!! Kids are so wonderful! Enjoy your sleep now while you still can:) We love you both!
Love: Janae, Stu, and Josh

Justin and Melissa said...

Congrats guys...I am sure you'll be great parents. We are so jealous of all the awesome places you get to go!