Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kjerstin is on her way back

Well after a really fun trip Kjerstin is on her way back to Utah in her new car.........

We loved having her and mom here for some fun vacation time.

I will try and get pictures of the other places we went to posted in the next week or so.

Alessandra just got the rest of the Twighlight books in the mail so I guess I will be posting on my own for the next couple weeks. We are also giving the first one to her grandma to read in Italian so I will have to let you know how that goes.

Le mail ti raggiungono ovunque con BlackBerry® from Vodafone!

1 comment:

Raelyn said...

Wow, Kjerstin has really upgraded her wheels! That must have drained her college fund! It's been really fun looking at your blog. I feel like we can keep in touch better this way, when I can see pictures of what you guys are doing. Alessandra, you'll have to let me know what you think of the rest of the Twilight series. Happy reading!